Bizarre24
qqqq

Announcement:

  

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Weezy F Baby Wayne's "Dedication 6" Is "Coming"

 

 

DJ Drama and Lil Wayne teased "Dedication 6" during a new interview on Shade 45.




Brace yourself: Dedication 6 is coming.
Or so said DJ Drama on the most recent episode of his Shade 45 podcast "Streetz is Watchin." Drama invited Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz onto the program to discuss their recently released joint album CollegroveThe topic of conversation eventually turned to Wayne and Drama's celebrated Dedication series, and specifically the whereabouts of the next installment, Dedication 6.
"It's coming," Drama said.
Wayne elaborated: "I started no longer wanting Drama to put out only songs I'm doing my own little remixes to," he said. "I started giving him original music. I started approaching mixtapes as to actually getting a little more recognition than albums. So start paying attention to what you're doing and how you're doing it on there, and still doing the same thing. That's why when you ask me what's my favorite Dedication, I'm always going to say the last one because I'm trying to get only better than the last shit."
Dedication 5 dropped in September 2013. Listen to the Shade 45 interview in full below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *